Clothes - Brands - Outfits

Monday, March 3, 2014

Gym Fashion

Hey Guys!

This post might not be a usual fashion post, its gym fashion!!!! YAY I know everyone loves going to the gym *sarcasm* lol. So I know this might not be the case for all people but for me I always like to look good wherever I go. Not like I want to impress anyone but myself. So usually if you go to the gym you wear yoga pants or shorts, under armor top... the usual. But you can always make it look good by adding color to your gym outfit!


Sports Bra: Nike Pro Victory Compression Sports Bra, Bright Green
Shorts: Tek Gear® Performance Running Shorts
Long Sleeve: Gore Running Wear ESSENTIAL 2.0 Long sleeved top blue
Sneakers: Nike FlyKnit Lunar1+ sneakers
Water Bottle: Lifefactory - Glass Bottle 0.6 l
Weight: C9 Neoprene Hand Weight Basic Hex alb
Yoga Mat: Adidas by Stella McCartney Yoga mat
Gym Bag:Under Armour 'Define' Storm Duffel Bag


Bye Bye <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment