Clothes - Brands - Outfits

Friday, March 7, 2014

Topshop

Hey guys!

So if you may or may not know, Topshop is my favorite store ever. I can't really shop there unless I go into New York or in the UK but there clothes are so cute. I made three outfits that are going to be really cute for the spring!



Outfit 1-
Glasses: Topshop 'Lolita' Round Sunglasses
Dress: Topshop Seamed Textured Skater Dress
Shoes: TOPSHOP LANA Platform Sandal

Outfit 2-
Shirt: TOPSHOP Spot Print Shirt
Shorts: TOPSHOP Black Leather Runner Shorts
Shoes: TOPSHOP WALLIS Flatform Sandals

Outfit 3-
Shirt: TOPSHOP Roll Pocket Crop Tee
Pants: TOPSHOP Crinkle Gingham Peg Trousers
Shoes: TOPSHOP NOSTALGIC Lace up Sandals

Bye Bye <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit grid! Those shoes are to die for ♥

    I have a new post, btw! It`s called "ANTIMATTER"
    ROUGH & TOUGH | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete