Clothes - Brands - Outfits

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Catch Up Day


Hey guys!

Sorry I forgot two post in a row!!! :O IKR! Sorry bout that. But today I thought I would show you guys my favorite sweatshirt! I got this one from Urban Outfitters for about $44. (Urban Outfiters is very overpriced) I actually posted a real life photo of me OHMYGOD! The reason I don't post pics of myself is because I never wear anything interesting or go out enough to dress up. I usually always wear a sweater and leggings to school everyday so that's not very exciting... And just for a disclaimer of my photos, I get all of the clothing pictures from Polyvore. 
 Sorry again for missing two posting days. And another thing I wanted to catch up on is if y'all want me to post anything in particular or any outfit ideas just comment and I'll do it! Okay well that's all... I'll be posting another outfit tomorrw so be prepared (idk why but be ready to check it out).

Bye Bye <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment