Clothes - Brands - Outfits

Friday, March 21, 2014

Springs Bags

Hey Guys!

Thought I should do something different then an outfit post. So todays post will be spring bags! Pastels and nudes will be in and I thought a few of these matched....except number 2 lol. They are all pretty stuctured bags. My personal favorite is number 1, because it is nude and will pretty much match everything. which is your favorite? 




Bag 1: Victoria Beckham beige grained leather Soft bag
Bag 2: iofferphoto.com
Bag 3: ALDO Myrum
Bag 4: TED BAKER Womens Mint Metal Bow Mini Bowler Leather Bag
Bag 5: FOREVER 21 Mod Girl Satchel
Bag 6:Victoria Beckham Quincy Leather Tote


Bye Bye <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. I actually love all of them, so hard to decide!
    This was a great post, I’ll be back for more :)

    I hope you can check my blog out too sometime.

    Kendra
    xx

    My Blog - Stolen Inspiration

    Instagram - @kendraalexandra

    Bloglovin' - Stolen Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are so beautiful! I'm drooling over them.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete