Clothes - Brands - Outfits

Friday, March 21, 2014

First Day of Spring Looks

Hey Guys!

This post I am really excited about because 3-20-14 was the first day of spring!!!! That means no more sucky cold weather. So I might be a little late for this post topic but I thought I would post it anyways. So I have come up with two spring dress looks. The first one is more edgy-er (if thats even a word), with more dark colors but to separate it, a pastel mint green satchel. The second look is more girly I would say, with lighter/earthy colors. 



Outfit 1-

Glasses: Monki Hope Sunglasses
Bag: FOREVER 21 Mod Girl Satchel
Hat: GLADYS TAMEZ MILLINERY 'The Libra' hat
Boots: DV by Dolce Vita Joust
Dress: White city stripe dress-debenhams.com

Outfit 2:

Dress: TOPSHOP Petite Crepe Seam Flippy Dress
Bag: Hermès Garden Party Bag
Glasses: Cutler and Gross Round-frame acetate and metal mirrored sumglasses
Boots: Brown Lace Up Ankle Boot-wallisfashion.com
Bow:Miss Selfridge Cream Hair Bow-missselfridge.com

Disclaimer: All photos from www.Polyvore.com

Bye Bye <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment